Choose an experienced shipping star to play your logistics leading role
Sports, festivals & events
No matter where they take place, today’s major events are seen and heard by an audience numbering in the millions, thanks to global television coverage—often live. The success of that coverage hinges on a wealth of sophisticated and sensitive technology: miles of cabling, satellite dishes, broadcasting equipment, top-of-the-line video cameras, complete mobile studios, and advanced hardware and software. One faulty link in the chain, and the screen goes blank—so you need a specialized logistics company that you can trust to move all that film, television and media equipment to the right place at the right time in perfect condition—every single time.
In the right place at the right time, in perfect condition
At Red Star Forwarding, we spend all day, every day on the expedition and forwarding of complex and sensitive cargo, from high-end production equipment to pyrotechnic products. For years, we've worked 24–7–365 to ship super-sensitive goods for the entertainment industry, from sports events to concerts and festivals. We’ve completed many successful projects—scroll down to see a few—that prove we’re the perfect partner to transport your film, TV and media logistics cargo, from expensive high-tech cameras and IT systems to out-with-a-bang fireworks.
Red Star can ship all of the following for you:
- Production trucks and motos (for cycling coverage)
- Video cameras
- Broadcast equipment
- Satellite dishes
- Communications equipment
- Batteries, power supplies and generators
- Camera cranes
- Mobile studios
- Peripherals such as camera bags, accessories and replacement parts
- Flight cases
- Lighting and sound equipment
We take all the weight off your shoulders!
Here’s how Red Star Forwarding works:
- We come pick up your cargo at the location of your choice.
- We handle its transport by land, sea and/or air all the way through to delivery at the event.
- We handle every aspect of customs and security.
- We take care of all the paperwork and local formalities.
- We make sure that everything is ready and waiting for your media crew before they need it.
- After the event, we make sure that all your cargo returns home on time and in perfect condition.
- We operate a fine-grained distribution system in which we work with customs authorities to register what comes in and goes out.
A few of our successes:
- The FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil for Japan’s TV Asahi Corporation
- The 2015 Tour of Oman cycling stage race
- Saudi Arabia’s Abdul Latif Jameel professional soccer league
And a few upcoming projects:
- The 2015 Abu Dhabi Tour cycling race
- The 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro